For Those Who Hate One Direction

• _KatAttack14
    _KatAttack14
    1 year ago

This is for the people who get the crap annoyed out of them when all they see is ONE DIRECTION fan fic clubs GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Melanie_Styles
    Melanie_Styles
    1 year ago
  • mattbenfly75
    mattbenfly75
    1 year ago

@KatAttack14 well we all get tired of seeing 1D, but if you just ignore it and not let it bother you, it wont get as annoying

• KnightofLocad
    KnightofLocad
    1 year ago

IT IS ANNOYING!! All anyone EVER talks about is One Direction, One Direction, ONE DIRECTION! And I go "SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP! NO ONE CARES!" At least I don't anyways. I don't care about 1D, and I don't want to. In fact, I wish they didn't exist at all. Some people are so obsessed, that when given a project to make your own colony on your own island for Social Studies, you make One Direction island, and name each of the rivers after the band members, and anything else you can. I nearly died when those three girls presented it. SOOO ANNOYING!!!

• EsmeraldaSnarkle
    EsmeraldaSnarkle
    1 year ago

I TOTALLY understand!! It annoys me coz One Direction are only hyped over because they're HOT. Don't deny it. If the band consisted of really ugly guys making the same music, no one would be bothered with them.

• _KatAttack14
    _KatAttack14
    1 year ago

I know i wouldnt mind them if they could sing but they can't I get annoyed every time I go into fanfiction and all i see is one direction

• BibiFatti
    BibiFatti
    1 year ago

So I'm going through the discussions and usually I don't care about threads like this and I just ignore the comments but I have to say that the statement that @EsmeraldaSnarkle made was ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

We DON'T just like them because they're hot! Those who actually give them a chance would be able to see that they're really talented and funny and they CARE about their fans (unlike a lot of other celebrities) They're different and they're not afraid to act weird and do stupid things in public and they really worked hard to be where they are right now! That's what makes them so popular.

And believe me, I HATED them like crazy just a few months ago. But I decided to give them a chance just to see why everyone was so crazy about them. And now I love them! And if you don't want to give them a chance then just ignore them. Eventually a new craze will take over. Like when Breaking Dawn comes out, Twihards will take over the fan fic club again.

But what I'm trying to say (that came out longer than it should have) is that WE DO NOT LOVE THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD LOOKING!

• HawaiiDoesItBetter
    HawaiiDoesItBetter
    1 year ago

@BibiFatti

PREACH sister <3

Now that she has said that, all of your hating comments are irrelevant. Yeah, its fine to not like One Direction, why the hell would you need to like them anyway? But why the hell are you hating on US?

You don't see us hating on "Stupid nerdy Harry Potter" fans or whatnot. Why? Because we don't really care.

If you have a problem with it, act with MATURITY and just ignore it and complain to yourself. Why make a discussion about it? It really shows your naive tendencies then.

We don't care about your posts, don't care about ours. And if you were going to make a discussion about your annoyance of us, PLEASE have the decency to post it where we are most likely NOT going to see them. We don't want to see this kind of stuff.

We like what we like, you like what you like. Plain and simple.

• LindyWindy
    LindyWindy
    1 year ago

Am I the only one who's just annoyed by 1D obsessions? I don't mind them. In fact, I kind of like them. However, it pisses me off when people get so emotional about them. they are JUST A BOY BAND! I get why people dislike them, but I also get why people like them. I don't even think they are good looking, yet I listen to them sometimes. In fact, I think they look like twelve-year-olds who can't dress themselves. So don't say that is the only reason people like them.

Bottom line; if you are sick of them populating the fan-fic club, then why even post a thread about them. You people trash talking them are getting on my nerves almost as much as all the crazy obsessed fans. whether you like them or not, everyone feels very strongly about them. why?

• _UnchartedShores
    _UnchartedShores
    1 year ago

I understand that you guys are annoyed by how popular they are, but to say we wouldn't be fans if they weren't attractive, kind of makes me mad. I'm not sure if this offends anyone but me, but I am a HUGE music fan, and I have a record collection that well exceeds 100. And trust me, myself, and many, many others, are in it for the music, not the looks. All of the boys in One Direction have beautiful voices, and they're extremely passionate with what they do.

When the Beatles came out, they were popular. Are they 'hot'? No, they're not. And they still live on, they still are 'popular'. Many years after they began. Why? Because of the music. Many people tell me not to compare The Beatles to One Direction, but they are alike in many ways. Despite what most think, they both made/are making a giant impact on their generations music, and that makes them alike to me.

The Beatles had there phase, and we still hear their name. The Backstreet boys and 'N sync had their phase (though short lived), and we still hear the name. One direction is having theirs, and hopefully, for their sake, it will last a while longer, and we will remember their name.

Oh, and hate is a really strong word (; xx

• XxSoonNoticedxX
    XxSoonNoticedxX
    1 year ago

They are hot but that is a bonus they have wonderful background stories as well And they are just plain Funny

• Eternally_Yours
    Eternally_Yours
    1 year ago

@DeirdreBlack I completely agree, that's really pathetic. I like 1D, but I would never, ever use them in school. I actually care about my school work, and I don't like to mix work with my interests. That's way over the top...

@EsmeraldaSnarkle Honestly, that was a very rude thing to say. I don't care about how "hot" they are. I heard their song What Makes You Beautiful on the radio before I even saw a picture of them, and I instantly liked it. I like Daughtry, is he the most attractive guy I've ever seen? No. But I like the band for their music. Don't judge people's reasons for liking music before you've talked to them, because that's insulting me and my taste in music.

@HawaiiDoesItBetter Go girl ;D It's as simple as that. I hate seeing these kinds of discussions, it makes me feel insulted. People can hate on the boys all they want, but when they hate on US, it's just not right. Ok, you don't like the boys. Fine. No one said you had to. There's no need to insult the fans. I'm sure every hater who posted here likes one band more than any other. Everyone has a favorite. I don't read Harry Potter or watch the movies, and do I start a discussion about how Harry Potter fans are weirdos? No. Why? Because I don't care. They can like whatever they want. And because I don't think they're weirdos, I actually respect them because they show an interest in something. Do I go around insulting fans of Anime? No. Do I like Anime? No, and I never will. But they do, and they are allowed to like and talk about whatever they want.

The point is, shut the hell up, because some of you don't even know what you're talking about. I'm not telling you to "give them a chance" because I really don't care if you like them or not. All I'm asking is to stop the hate on the fans. It's not ok. Hate the boys all you want, but insulting fans, other people who have done nothing to you, is not acceptable.

• LivingBreathing
    LivingBreathing
    1 year ago

For starters, Yes I do like One Direction, but guess what? They aren't just popstars. They're people. They have feelings just like us. I have gotten many unkind comments thrown my way because of me defending these five boys, and I'm not going to let that go to waste. Maybe you should have your friends join or something if you want to read something besides One Direction Fan Fictions. I might have a lot of them in my library, but I do read books on here that DON'T involve them. So if you want, just ask. Yes, One Direction gets constantly get oogled for. But guess what? What about Justin Bieber? He's just as famous? How do you think people felt about N'SYNC or Backstreet boys? Mindless behaviour? I got sick of seeing Taylor Swift everywhere, but i don't HATE on her. Hate is a strong word, and strong words involve caring. So if you hate them, think about that.. With love, Kayla x

• throughout
    throughout
    1 year ago

AHMERGERD. @AuburnBeach has a valid point here. Not everyone just likes One Directioin because of how hot they are. Sure, they ARE attractive, but that wasn't what got me hooked.

Their singing. They way their melodic voices conjoined in perfect harmony; the passion they put into it. THAT'S what got me. Of course, the added bonus was them being attractive. But just because they are cute and all, doesn't make me 'obsessed' or 'in love' with them. The first time I heard them singing, I didn't see a picture of them. It was JUST their voce. From then on, I loved them. I began to form into what I call myself today; a Directioner.

Sure, you have the girls, and directionators, who just like them because of how hot they are. I've seen it. And I hate that. There's so much more to those five boys then just appearences. They are talented, spirited young individuals.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

That quote is so true. Sure, not ALL boy bands are attractive. But does that mean I skip over them? NO!

I believe that no matter WHAT a group or singer looks like, their music can be good. I don't think 'oh they aren't attractive so I won't listen to their music.'

The Beatles were popular. And, no offense, they weren't very attractive. Sure, I'm not a BIG beatles fan...but I do love some of their songs.<3 But not ONCE did I judge them because of their appearence.

Not everyone judges by the cover. Some look within the book, and see it's colored filled pages.<3

Maybe you, need to do the same. xx

• harrys_skinny_jeans
    harrys_skinny_jeans
    1 year ago

I only like them for their looks? Yeah, I bought their album so I could listen to their faces. Those kids are talented. If 5 normal, small town teenage boys could manage to place as finalists in the X Factor against almost 2,000 contestants all by themselves, there's got to be something special, no? And if you don't like the 1D fanfics, don't read them! Wattpad isn't a place for fangirls, it's for authors. I put a lot of hard work and thought into my stories, and I've actually managed to convert some haters like you into fans just from my work, because there's something special about those boys that differentiate them from everybody else. There's no need to hate on what makes others happy. Does it bring you joy to see others' feelings hurt? I thought so. Sorry for my rant, but this a bit of a touchy subject for me. Good day to you mate.

• LivingBreathing
    LivingBreathing
    1 year ago

@harrys_skinny_jeans You're correct. So I go on Wattpad all day to look at them? If I wanted to do that, I could get my posters out! *Sigh* Whatever. Like who you want and Dislike who you do, but I won't take crap from some people behind a screen who choose to rant about their "hatred" for the 5 boys of One Direction. yes, they're attractive, but they're talented! Send your hate to me, I dare you! If so, you and your account will have much fun! (Reporting you is what!)

• NoAir2Night
    NoAir2Night
    1 year ago

Amen!!!! I totally agree with ya!!!!! @AuburnBeach

• Interactive_1D
    Interactive_1D
    1 year ago

I'd just like to point out that with you creating this thread, you have brought out the wrath of the 1D family. Enjoy the hate an I hope you learn a lesson because us DIRECTIONERS are some crazy mofos. We don't care if you like them or not. DO NOT insult them, who died and made you Queen Lou?

@harrys_skinny_jeans made a great statement. Sure, we only like them because they're hot, THAT'S why we bought their album, to listen to their faces. -___-

Point is, ignore us, because we could really give two f-words about what you are passionate about.

• LivingBreathing
    LivingBreathing
    1 year ago

LMAOOOOO!

• HawaiiDoesItBetter
    HawaiiDoesItBetter
    1 year ago

^ and boom goes the dynamite

• HawaiiDoesItBetter
    HawaiiDoesItBetter
    1 year ago

Directioniggas ; 91826297272982662928788272999999999999998.9

@ Haters; seriously, why do you people try? There's this thing called a life, we just happen to spend ours on something we love. You? Well, on crap, pure, smelly, rancid crap

• EsmeraldaSnarkle
    EsmeraldaSnarkle
    1 year ago

@HawaiiDoesItBetter The discussion was made so we could vent. No one asked you to come here, where in the title (if you're 1D fans) you could obviously see that it's not something favourable to you.

@LarryGotSome That is totally inappropriate as well. How dare you! I've reported you. Talk with word and not pictures that are rude, have bad language, and obscene gestures.

• LindyWindy
    LindyWindy
    1 year ago

EVERYONE STOP THIS! I don't care if you think wrong of me for saying this, but is anyone else thinking this whole thread is wrong? you, @KatAttack14 did not need to start this thread in the fan-fic club. you didn't have to do this to throw your hatred for 1D in everyone's faces. However, yes, it's fine to hate them, and I am fine with you verbalizing that. Anyone hear of the first amendment?

but to you 1D lovers, namely @xDancingInTheRain @Interactive_1D and others, did you know that there is such a thing as taking things too far? I honestly think that you all are obsessed. however, I'm not judging you for it. we all have obsessions. for me, it's the wanted and the hunger games. however, we get the point. you don't love them all for their faces (which as I stated hours ago, are not all that attractive) we get it. however, you do have a right to respond to these comments.

@LarryGotSome ever hear of cyberbullying? you could go to jail for those pictures. just because someone hates something you love, you do not have to post freaking pictures like that! that is what I mean by obsessions being taken a wee bit too far. posting things like that is wrong. she doesn't deserve those photos sent her way, any more than you do.

• HawaiiDoesItBetter
    HawaiiDoesItBetter
    1 year ago

@EsmeraldaSnarkle ummm, you kind of asked for it, what do you expect when you make a thread like this? That we're just going to sit back and take it ? No, you may vent somewhere else this was NOT the appropriate place for this. Your argument is invalid. Also, I hope you know that we have reported you and this thread as well @LindyWindy Although you are somewhat right you may need to get your facts straight. She will not go to jail or be reprimanded in any serious way for what she did. She did not insult her or tell her to kill herself, she did not target this person directly so, make sure you know what you are talking about before you go and say something as serious as that. Do not threaten her with jail. And so what if we are obsessed? We are allowed this right because we are human. There is nothing wrong with that.

• EsmeraldaSnarkle
    EsmeraldaSnarkle
    1 year ago

@LarryGotSome

You know what? I could probably go find heaps of rude pics too, but they're RUDE! Not to be used in a civilized discussion, which this isn't.

Like I said before, this thread had a title pointing in a definite direction of were the conversation was going. You really didn't need to enter it. It's just a place for us to vent.

@Interactive_1D ; You think 1D fans are bad? Well you have DEFINITELY not met HP ones. There are many examples where HP fans have influenced hate on other. fandoms. Mainly twilight. < < that was a good story. Twilight isn't crap, but it threatened to overtake Hp. Point is, you really didn't have to come here. If you're asking us to ignore you, and let you be, then let us be as well.